In her role as Controller, Alison manages all internal accounting functions and oversees the creation of GIPS-compliant monthly performance composites for all of Frontier’s portfolio strategies.
Alison joined the firm in 2014 and is a CFA Institute Investment Foundations™ certificate holder. She assists the CEO with corporate finance initiatives and reporting for consulting clients.
- BS in Accounting from the University of Wyoming
- CFA Institute Investment Foundations™ certificate holder
- Completed the Series 65 Uniform Investment Advisor Law Exam
More About Alison
- Career experience includes working as an investment associate, bank teller, and accounting intern.
- She has seen every episode of the show Friends at least three times.
- She leads a high school girl small group through a local youth organization.
- Spending time with children is a great passion.
- Her favorite destination: The family beach house in Bethany Beach, Delaware.