Sr. Investment Operations Analyst
Anara is a Senior Investment Operations Analyst at Frontier Asset Management, joining our firm in 2017.
Anara’s primary responsibilities include being the Trading Group team lead of general portfolio administration and maintenance. Anara works closely with the Account Management team to review account-related items. In addition, she has been involved in process improvement projects to continually streamline trading implementation, account maintenance, and strategy reviews.
She has worked in the accounting field for 15 years and is a member of Frontier’s Investment Team, assisting with various tasks and projects to support the Investment Operations Manager and the Investment Team.
- BA in Education, MA in Economics from Al-Farabi Kazakh National University
- Currently a CFA® Level I candidate
More About Anara
- She is originally from Almaty, Kazakhstan.
- She loves jalapenos.
- She loves hiking, fishing, skiing, ice skating, and many other outdoor activities.
- Her favorite activity is spending time doing anything with her son and husband.
- Her perfect home? Anywhere near the beach, where she can listen to the captivating sound of the waves.