Benton Peller, CFA
Benton Peller, CFA is an Investment Analyst at Frontier Asset Management and a member of our Investment Team.
Benton joined the firm in 2017. His primary responsibilities include administering Frontier’s investment strategies and assisting in the asset allocation and tax-related aspects of the portfolio management process.
As a member of our Investment Team, Benton’s additional tasks include assisting with any investment or portfolio-centric data requests, ad hoc reports, and projects.
- Chartered Financial Analyst® Charterholder and a member of the CFA Institute
- BBA in Economics and a BBA in Finance from the University of Iowa with a minor in Art History
- Internship in the derivatives department for an asset management firm
More About Benton
- He purchased his first stock, Nike, at age 12.
- He’s a big fan of all Chicago sports teams.
- At his first Cubs game at Wrigley Field, he remembers that Sammy Sosa hit a home run.
- His favorite book is Moneyball by Michael Lewis.