Catherine S. Teichert, MBA & CSCP-IA®
Chief Compliance Officer
Catherine is the Chief Compliance Officer at Frontier Asset Management, overseeing the firm’s Compliance Program.
Catherine, who joined the firm in 2014, also coordinates and manages various activities of the investment group, including data analysis, research projects, reporting and the creation of presentations and commentary.
During her career, she has worked in financial services, data analysis, strategic planning, operational and project management, finance, and corporate administration.
- MBA in Finance from the University of Denver – Daniels College of Business
- BA in Sociology from Hobart and William Smith Colleges with a Spanish minor
- Certificate of Advanced Studies – Securities Compliance from Utica College
More About Catherine
- A favorite quote is from hockey great Wayne Gretzky: “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.”
- Serves as the Treasurer on the Board of Directors of the local YMCA.