Human Resources Manager
Cathy is the Human Resources Manager at Frontier Asset Management. Prior to joining Frontier, she worked in financial services, first as an Executive Assistant, Trader, and then Chief Compliance Officer. She has also worked as a Senior Life and Health Underwriter and Financial Analyst in the health insurance industry. Cathy started at Frontier in 2014, assisting CEO, Robert Miller, CFA, managing human resources, helping with SEC compliance, and accounting. As Frontier has grown, Cathy has narrowed her focus to Human Resources.
Cathy is passionate about matching the right person to the right job and helping individuals reach their professional goals. She finds joy in being a part of this company’s growth and helping to innovate, establish, and maintain a healthy company culture. Her professional philosophy is that if you love what you do it makes the work rewarding and selling your passion effortless.
- BS in Psychology from the University of Wyoming
- Society of Human Resources Management Certified Professional™
- CFA Institute Investment Foundations™ certificate holder
More About Cathy
- Her favorite season is Spring when we “witness the re-birth of life.”
- She says having a family of her own has “enriched my life beyond measure.”
- Her favorite quote: “There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle.” – Albert Einstein.