Clifford Stanton, CFA
Director of Investments
Cliff is the Director of Investments at Frontier Asset Management.
He joined Frontier in 2019 after serving as Co-Chief Investment Officer for 361 Capital LLC. Over the course of his career, he has worked in investment banking, institutional investment consulting, and asset management. Cliff’s areas of expertise include asset allocation, portfolio management, manager due diligence, and product development. He has managed multiple investment teams, helping to set strategic direction and foster professional growth.
At Frontier, he oversees and nurtures teams responsible for all the key components of the investment process. He supervises investment research and portfolio management. He also helps articulate our investment strategies to various internal and external constituencies.
- MBA from the University of Colorado
- BS in Finance from Miami University
- Chartered Financial Analyst
More about Cliff
- Cliff loves to ski, hike, and travel with his wife and daughter.
- He also enjoys mountain biking, road biking, and fly fishing.