Danielle is an Account Manager at Frontier Asset Management for both the Southeast and Southwest regions. She joined Frontier in 2017.
Danielle provides personal attention, guidance, and prompt assistance to financial advisors. She serves as a liaison between the advisors and the custodians in daily transactions and maintenance items. She makes sure that she is serving her advisors the best way she possibly can and continues to improve her processes. She values the relationships that are formed between her, the advisors, and the advisors’ support team.
- BS in Business Administration from the University of Wyoming with a minor in Marketing
More About Danielle
- She was born and raised in Orange County, California. She is the first person in her family to move out of California in three generations.
- Her left ankle is held together by eight screws, two lag screws, and a metal plate.
- She has been a proud New England Patriots fan since 2002.
- She is a proud owner of two rescue animals.
- She has seen ‘The Office’ more times than she would like to count.