Erin M. Foote
Director of Operations
Erin is the Director of Operations and a member of the Leadership team at Frontier Asset Management. She joined the firm in 2002 as a trader. In her time at Frontier, she has worked throughout the departments, spending the most time in Account Management, where she found immense gratification in developing meaningful relationships with our advisors. Erin now oversees Account Management, Marketing, Technology, Accounting, and Human Resources by providing day to day guidance and project coordination to the teams.
Erin is passionate about providing the best experience for Frontier’s advisors from the moment they receive their first communication from us to the moment they make their first sale with us, and all the moments after that. She believes that her best work is done when everyone around her is thriving in what they do.
- BS in Finance from the University of Wyoming with Banking and Financial Services minor
- Completed Series 65 Uniform Investment Advisor Law Exam
- Currently completing the CFP Education Program
More About Erin
- Erin loves to travel to her father’s house in Alaska.
- She is an avid reader and is always looking for the next great book. Her current interest is in reading the stories and history of World War II.
- Favorite Quote: I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. – Maya Angelou