We evaluate the big picture
and focus on
the long term.
Geremy van Arkel, CFA
Director of Strategies
Geremy is Director of Strategies at Frontier Asset Management.
He joined the firm in 2002 and he has been involved in the construction and management of mutual fund portfolios since 1993.
Geremy is a member of Frontier’s Investment Committee. He is an expert in mutual fund selection, asset allocation, and portfolio optimization. He also has extensive experience working with national accounts as well as with financial advisors and their clients.
He writes and speaks frequently about mutual fund selection, asset allocation techniques, portfolio management, and other investment-related topics.
- BBA in Finance from Stetson University with a concentration in Investments
- Completed the prestigious Roland George Investments Program
- Chartered Financial Analyst® Charterholder and a member of the CFA Institute
More About Geremy
- He was born in Sydney, Australia, and has traveled the world.
- He lives with his wife and children in Atlanta
- He enjoys competing in local cycling and running events.
- He loves to ski, particularly in the company of friends.