Hazen Dickerson is a Performance Analyst at Frontier Asset Management and a member of the Investment Operations team.
Hazen joined the firm in 2019. His primary responsibilities include data analysis and calculations in the areas of performance, attribution analysis, and composite screening. He collaborates with multiple departments in the firm to focus on developing and presenting content to an array of client types. Hazen’s additional responsibilities include assisting with portfolio-centric data requests and other ad hoc projects for the Investment Team.
- BS in Finance and Economics from the University of Wyoming
- Currently a CFA® Level III Candidate
More About Hazen
- He loves spending time with family.
- He enjoys playing and watching sports, especially football and basketball.
- He likes outdoor activities including hunting, fishing, camping, etc.
- He loves barbeques and grilled food.