Investment Trader Associate
Jac is an Investment Trader Associate at Frontier Asset Management.
Jac’s primary responsibilities include general portfolio administration and maintenance. He works closely with the Account Management team to review account related items. In addition, he is involved in researching and reporting fund opportunities that serve as the basis for the Investment Committee’s fund selection process. He joined Frontier in 2019.
- MS in Finance from the University of Wyoming
- BS in Finance and Accounting from the University of Wyoming
- Currently a CFA Level 1 Candidate
More About Jac
- Jac enjoys playing and coaching soccer.
- He loves to go camping and fishing and spending time with family and friends.
- Jac is based out of the Sheridan, Wyoming office.