Jim is a member of the Investment Team for Frontier Asset Management. He joined Frontier in 2015.
Jim is primarily responsible for managing Biblically Responsible Investing (BRI) strategies.
As a member of the Investment Team, he also:
- Assists advisors and client-servicing personnel with any investment or portfolio centric data requests
- Supports the Senior Portfolio Manager in implementing our BRI process
- Produces various reports used by the Investment Committee
- Aids in the completion of other ad hoc research projects and white papers
- BS in Business Administration from the University of Wyoming with a Finance minor
- Currently a CFA® Level III candidate
- Received Dean’s Award to Outstanding Seniors and was an Honors Program Graduate
- Completed the Series 65 Uniform Investment Advisor Law Exam
More About Jim
- He enjoys time in the outdoors – hunting, fishing, hiking, and backpacking.
- You will find him watching and participating in sports.
- He’s reached a top speed of 76 mph on the ski slopes.
- His grandmother was a drill sergeant in the Army.
- He owns shares in the Green Bay Packers.