Jim Shellenberger, CFA
Jim is a member of the Investment Team for Frontier Asset Management. He joined Frontier in 2015.
Jim is primarily responsible for managing Biblically Responsible Investing (BRI) strategies and he also supports the sales team in educating advisors about those strategies.
- Chartered Financial Analyst® Charterholder and a member of the CFA Institute
- BS in Business Administration from the University of Wyoming with a Finance minor
- Completed the Series 65 Uniform Investment Advisor Law Exam
More About Jim
- He enjoys time in the outdoors – hunting, fishing, hiking, and backpacking.
- You will find him watching and participating in sports.
- He owns shares in the Green Bay Packers.