Jordan is a Regional Director at Frontier Asset Management. He joined the firm in August 2016 and is responsible for the Great Lakes Region, which consists of MI, OH, IN, WI, KY, and WV.
Jordan joined Frontier in 2016 after working as a Managing Director with Cedar Capital. He now works directly with financial advisors to help them utilize Frontier’s services to better serve their clients.
He has worked in the financial services industry since 2013, gaining experience managing relationships with financial advisors. He enjoys working with advisors and their clients to help them realize the advantages of Frontier’s “Downside First Focus.”
- BA in Economics from the University of California San Diego with a minor in Communications
MORE ABOUT JORDAN
- Jordan’s greatest joy is being a dad and spending time with his son.
- He grew up in Northern Michigan and now lives in Columbus, Ohio.
- He loves to snowboard and, in the wintertime, you can find him on the slopes out west.
- Jordan is an avid sportsman.