Kelly, an Account Manager, brings 20 years of experience in public accounting and business and logistics administration to Frontier Asset Management.
Kelly, who joined Frontier in 2013, provides personal attention, guidance and prompt assistance to financial advisors and serves as a continuing resource to them and their clients.
- Studied Accounting at The New School
- Dance, Musical Theatre at Oklahoma City University
More About Kelly
- She lived in Japan for eight months, working at Tokyo Disneyland as Mary Poppins.
- She is a certified scuba diver.
- At 6, she made her first purchase with her own money: the Beatles’ Rubber Soul album.