Krista M. Jorgenson
National Accounts Manager
Krista M. Jorgenson is a National Accounts Manager at Frontier Asset Management. Krista is responsible for developing and maintaining Frontier’s key relationships with broker/dealers and investment platforms and for ensuring product availability within distribution channels.
As a National Accounts Manager, she responds to Due Diligence Questionnaires (DDQs) for her accounts. She works collaboratively within Frontier to identify trends and drive new business opportunities. She also oversees national conferences and events within her territory as well as Frontier’s annual “Dude Diligence” event.
Krista began her career with Frontier in 2008 in trading operations. In 2010, she was asked to join the Business Development Team to support its marketing efforts and is now a National Accounts Manager overseeing accounts in a select region.
Krista has over 22 years of business experience with 11 years in the investment management field.
- BA in English from Montana State University
More about Krista
- She is both highly creative and analytical.
- She sang backup on stage with the band, Little Feat.
- She is a Broncos and Red Sox fan.
- Her preferred adult beverage is champagne.
- She loves to fall asleep on the couch at night watching tv.