Paul Wright, CFA
Paul Wright, CFA, is a Portfolio Strategist for Frontier Asset Management. He joined Frontier in 2021 with a variety of experience in quantitative analysis, trading, risk management, and software engineering.
He is primarily responsible for capital markets research, manager due diligence, portfolio construction, and risk management. He also works to optimize processes utilized for determining asset allocation mixes.
Paul has spent much of his career working at the intersection of investment research and computing. He is passionate about building data-driven analytical tools to facilitate the investment decision-making process.
- MS in Computer Science, Drexel University, Philadelphia, PA
- BA in Finance, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI
- Chartered Financial Analyst® Charterholder and a member of the CFA Institute
MORE ABOUT PAUL:
- He enjoys spending time outdoors with his wife and two young children.
- Paul also loves to travel, especially to climb and ski.
- The Alaska Range and Chamonix are among his favorite travel destinations.