Scott Iversen, MBA
Scott Iversen is the Regional Director of the Southwest Region at Frontier Asset Management and is based out of Phoenix, Arizona.
He works directly with financial advisors to help them utilize Frontier’s services to serve their clients better.
Scott originally started in the financial services industry in 2014 as an independent advisor working with his father. He soon transitioned to a role working directly with advisors. Scott values building strong relationships across the industry, problem-solving, and assisting with addressing the unique challenges. Since his father has been a financial advisor for over 40 years, he brings an exceptional understanding to the advisors he serves.
- MBA in International Business from American InterContinental University
- BFA in Landscape Architecture from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
More about Scott
- He started playing piano at age four and has since learned to play multiple other instruments including the drums and guitar.
- Scott and his wife love to spend time outdoors in beautiful Arizona.
- Scott is a big sports fan. He follows college football and played defensive end at the University of Illinois.
- He thoroughly enjoys playing guitar, fishing, hiking, but most of all, golfing.