Shane is an Account Manager at Frontier Asset Management. He joined the firm in 2015.
He provides personal attention, guidance, and prompt assistance to financial advisors and serves as a continuing resource for them and their clients.
Shane works with advisors to meet retirement plan needs for their clients. Each case can be unique, and he enjoys finding a solution that best fits the needs of the client. In this capacity, he works directly with Frontier’s National Accounts department along with individual advisors to create a seamless implementation for the retirement solution options available from Frontier.
Shane has a passion for education as he strives to ensure our school district meets the goal of providing all students with a quality education.
Community Involvement and Education
- Trustee on the Sheridan County School District #2 board
- Area 7 Director on the Wyoming School Boards Association’s Board of Directors
- Studied at the University of Wyoming and South Dakota School of Mines
More About Shane
- If he had more spare time, he’d use some of it for fishing.
- His favorite three board games are Acquire, Power Grid, and Carcassonne.