Shannen is an account manager with Frontier Asset Management and joined the team in 2019. She covers the Northwest, Northeast, Central, and Great Lakes regions. Shannen provides personal attention, guidance, and prompt assistance to financial advisors and serves as a continuing resource to them and their clients. She values the relationships formed between her, the advisors, and the advisors’ support team.
- BS in Business Administration from The University of Montana – Western
MORE ABOUT SHANNEN
- Work experience includes 13+ years of customer service and serving as Assistant Vice President of a bank.
- Shannen was raised in California but has also lived in Montana and Wyoming, so she feels like she is a good mix of city and country.
- She is passionate about playing sports, including golf, softball, volleyball, and basketball, to name a few of them, along with watching sports.
- She enjoys going for walks with her family and dog, Rex.
- Serving at her local church and sharing her faith is very important to her.