Responsible for developing high-quality digital content and enhancing marketing across brands.
Involved in digital media from the beginning, where she launched the first Social Media Campaign at a University. Successfully promoted organizations on a variety of digital and traditional platforms to grow audiences and develop educational channels.
Her values of honesty, integrity, and a strong desire for personal growth are what drew her to Frontier Asset Management. She strives to connect with colleagues and clients in a friendly way and deliver informative and educational content to support the needs of those we serve.
- BBA in Marketing from Western Michigan University
- Completed several graduate-level Leadership and Research courses at the University of Northern Colorado
More About Susan
- She enjoys spending time in the outdoors fly fishing, hiking, and general adventures with her family and pack of pets.
- She has participated in the Klondike International Road Relay three times – an overnight team relay race that stretches from Skagway, Alaska to Whitehorse, YT, Canada.
- At seven months pregnant, she kayaked with humpback whales through the Beardslee Islands of Glacier Bay National Park.